Thursday, February 19, 2009

heart and soul in rock and roll

most days she felt as old as some trees
tainted by some unknown disease
mulling over a life misspent
wondering where all of it went

at times she heard music that touched her soul
the once current hits now solid gold
the brown spots faded her lines erased
sadness, regrets, by the music chased

she danced so freely around the room
singing away her sense of gloom
the teenage girl who loved to roll and rock
came out again, to beat the clock

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings