Tuesday, November 29, 2022

As life

 we are challenged.

easy is a not a word

meant to be lived

but  uttered in hope,

the challenges we face

are made all the more arduous

by  the complexities inherent in

the human landscapes.


do we slither, bellies downward

or do we rise.

and not let complacency dictate our

every inaction,

as the moments we are present

melt into the larder

of a lifetime given to us.


we are of this moment

the morrow a twinkle in the

eye of a grander presence.


KLK


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings