Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Suicide prevention month

 Every day someone is out there, reaching out and not being heard . Or perhaps they feel they have nobody to reach out too.  

The abyss deepens.  Clawing ones way out more difficult.

The helplessness and isolation feed off each other.  The human spirit caught in this terrible mire loses footing 

There are those who express their anguish.  There are those who do not.

And there are those of us who know these tragedies sadly all too well

And there are those who have fought for and found that fresh breath of hope.

Please if you sense a soul in need, reach out to them 

If you are that soul in need, reach out.





No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings