Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Little boidie

 I adjusting to the changes of my head

I cuddles even more
And kicked my humans outta
What was once their bed
When I gets tired
Aforementioned humans feed me
By hand
This head twist is annoying
But life is still grand❤️🪶🦜🙏🏼🤴🏻🫅
Mommy and daddy looking into new cage scenario for me so i am more secure and safe… yeah right they just want their bed back 😜
Magic Mikey king queen and everything in between DNA tested male with an ovary

Keeper of two humans feathered wild child and Bon vivant😎



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings