Monday, August 14, 2017

we wait...

will this ever end. will the haters of the world ever realize that hate is a festering, and futile, evil. we send our condolences to those who loved those whose lives were stolen away by that hate and we hope for healing for all injured, physically and emotionally.
we ask very little, yet so much...we ask for peace and love to finally triumph. for hate to recede into the shadows it slithered out from
we wait with each heartbeat, each word, each dream each sound each moment
each day...

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings