Friday, August 13, 2010

the bridge of the rainbow

the world we live, so far from fair

so many out there

not enough to care

too many cold nights

no food or water to be found..

sleeping unsheltered

on lonely, sad ground

but god is forever with us

though not always close at hand

he is around the corner

when we can no longer stand

his arms wait outstretched

in the land we call peace

with angels around him

then troubles will cease

the bridge of the rainbow

love and colors galore

where souls play in safety

forever and more♥

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings