Monday, January 2, 2006

?s

questions not answered

questions not asked

taking myself

and my life

to task

where it is going

where i have been

the pain of not knowing

what lies therein

going through motions

crying chagrin

seeking out potions

to quiet the din

fearing and yearning

tomorrow unknown

aching and growing

what seeds have i sown

looking forward through

eyes darkened by fear

sadness and heartache

noone real near

on a treadmill with motor broke

weighed so down

i start to choke

does it ever get better

or is it just this

as my eyes get wetter

and i start to list

 

 

 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings