Friday, September 4, 2026
Today is wear purple for Jackie
For Jackie
Today September 4th is wear purple for Jackie💜
As the world watched, You lived your eagle life.
A loving mother, A caring wife.
Nesting, hunting, Doing what eagles do…
The world fell in love with you.
A world torn apart, You did unite…
Now we mourn As you lost your final fight.
Rest on angel wingsp up high…
Fare thee well…
Too hard to say goodbye ❤️🦅🌈😔
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19QcxxYugv/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings

No comments:
Post a Comment