Thursday, September 10, 2026

K9/11 hearts

k9/11 hearts in honor of all who are lost. and all those found. a lesson learned from this hallowed ground. that hates achieves nothing but sadness and tears. heartache and more sorrows compounded by fear. so we together with love as our guiding hand. we spread hope, peace and tolerance to all in every land. namaste. love and light peace filled days and blissful nights k 9/11 hearts They stand by their person Tall and proud Waiting for each command By hand signal or aloud Their paws are so tired They are cut until raw But they keep on going Keep looking for more Into the rubble into the fray Not fearing trouble Will someone be saved today. Eyes tearing from smoke They plow straight ahead As they cough and they choke Perhaps wishing for bed Tirelessly devoted doing their best At the end of the long day Head on their person’s chest Knowing tomorrow Will be more of this sorrow.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings