Thursday, September 17, 2026

September 17th is national pet bird dayn

❤️happy Friday minus ➖ one 1️⃣ ❤️ September 17th is national pet bird day And there is a pecking order, so to speak… Humans ruled by the beak Today humans celebrate we the birds As your pets? That concept is quite absurd In case you humans have not Figured it out yet We the feathered(or not)overlords What about this you don’t get😀 #NationalPetBirdDay #nationalpetbirdday2026 We miss you little boidie ❤️💚🦜🪶

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings