Monday, September 21, 2026

September 21st is world gratitude day

September 21st is world gratitude day thank you to all who are part of our community ❤️Thank you earth for sustaining us Thank you sky for containing us Thank you waters that quench our thirst Thank you to those who do their best Instead of their worst Thank you to the infinite far away And above And thank you to all those who Are loved and love Even more After all, isn’t love what Life is for❤️

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings