Friday, September 25, 2026

Some Friday fabulousity

❤️have a fabulous Friday beautiful frens❤️ Self esteem is not a dream. Believe in yourself is Exactly what it seems. Beakspeak à la king from September 25 2024 ❤️🦜🪶💚🎶good morning frens🎶💚🪶🦜❤️🍃 Yes you are My head is tilted from strokes, more than a few But my eyes are still loving you I am missing many feathers This has been for a while But whatever This is my style I am older and ill Also sometimes scared Of things for which I am Not prepared My humans think I am perfect anyway I wish you all a most beautiful day Magicmikeycuteasaurus🦖T

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings