Saturday, September 5, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(709)
-
▼
September
(18)
- more hummingbird
- Wistful morning
- September 5th is national hummingbird day
- Be kindness
- Today is wear purple for Jackie
- September 4th is national wildlife day
- It’s friiiiiiday
- Flyday
- Covid
- The Hugh Surper rap
- It’s Friday eve
- Axolotl
- Imagine nation
- Happy Friday minus two
- Move meant
- To our magical magic Mikey
- Happy septemboid
- September
-
▼
September
(18)
About Me
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings

No comments:
Post a Comment