Sunday, September 27, 2026

Happy national no excuses day

❤️have the sweetest of Sundays everyboidies❤️ Today September 27th is also national no excuses day And our Mikey had a lot to say... Pic from September 27th of 2023. Beakspeak à la king Hip hip hip hooray It’s national no excuses day So no more baloney. No more dog ate your homework stuff. It’s only 24 hours... That’s really not that rough. Well my mommy found a loophole, You know what I mean. She says it’s sunday and That reason enough not to clean😃 Daddy takes it all in stride, An open book. As he hopes mommy uses today as Another excuse not to cook 😀 MagicmikeycuteasaurusT🦖dats me DNA tested male with an ovary ❤️🪶🦜💚 We miss our little feathered overlord

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings