Monday, August 10, 2026

Today August 10th is national lazy day “

It’s Monday and today august 10th is national lazy day Aaaah the weather is hot 🥵 and hazy, The ideal conditions for being lazy. But even if it snowed The lazy way I’d go❄️ Laziest the most, I asked my bagel 🥯 to Make itself toast. The breakfast dishes need to be washed… That idea is quashed… So here I sit collecting moths… While working my inner sloth 🦥 Listen at least that rhymes Will do better after lazy time 🥱😃maybe #NationalLazyDay #nationallazyday2026

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings