Monday, August 17, 2026

August 17th is national black cat appreciation day

Happy national black cat (every) day we love to be kitties we love to play we are black cats and this is our day we are not fodder for superstitions nor familiars for spells we are not halloween prank victims as anyone with a heart and brain can tell so celebrate our feline grace and beauty. after all, humans that is your duty! ❤️🐈‍⬛🎶 August 17th is #nationalblackcatappreciationday

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings