Saturday, August 29, 2026

Magical memories and moments

❤️good afternoon❤️ magical memories and moments from August 29th of 2024 in Beakspeak Humans keep trying as hard as you dooz But nobody comes even close to da parrot When it comes to da schmooze. Yeah you humans sweet talk and cajole While we da parrot study your shirt To give it some holes You give us your googoo eyes 👀 Make kissy face n stuff No worries we biteses When we has enough Okay okay oblige I shall do But you gots a guilt trip Coming to you Courtesy of da Beakspeak 👑 a la king You loves me so I gets away With everything Besides my house my rules my way Thanks everyboidie And have a nice day ❤️🪶💚🦜 MagicmikeycuteasaurusT🦖 Dats me

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings