Thursday, August 20, 2026

Tall boy/girl

happy friday minus one beakspeak from august 20th of 2024 tallboy/girl for a macaw one might think i am small but look how big i am when i stand up tall how we see ourselves is not always how things may seem to the eye but our heart is the guide and even with broken wings we can fly.. (sometimes even i am in mood serious but basically i remain delirious) so let not others decide who you are they need to work on themselves if they want to go far be proud of what you can or cannot do you are a miracle of life... you are you ❤ ❤ 🦜 my name is magic mikey and i adopted my humans in september of 2014. i was nakee then and i nakee now.... the bird makes the feathers, the feathers don't make the bird!!! ❤️💚🦜 ❤️ you know know me…MagicmikeycuteasaurusT🦖special needs Proud of my seniority Brat supreme and maestro of da scream And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary Keeper of two humans And boidie makes tree ❤️🦜🪶💚

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings