Sunday, August 30, 2026

Today and every day we miss you

Today is the 8th month of Mikey’s passing. We are trying to adjust to life without our little one but as we all who mourn know…grief is a process that is lived through and processed differently for those experiencing the loss. There is no time clock for feelings. We are sad. We find beauty in the wild birds we feed and interact with. We miss magic Mikey and pteribird, who we believe sent us magic Mikey. As much as loss hurts, the gift of being able to give and receive love is so powerful and deeply beautiful. We are grateful and blessed to have shared our lives and love. Have a sweet, love filled Sunday and every day Pic from September 13th of 2014…Mikey’s third day in our home love is, and for that we are forever grateful.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings