Monday, August 31, 2026

Happy September minus one

❤️happy September minus ➖ one 1️⃣❤️ From August 31st of 2023 Our precious Mikey so pleased with his renovated beakysnoot, which started to scissor after his first few strokes so he had nose n toes day at the vet every few weeks. The dr would mildly sedate him/her…(papabeaky and I probably needed more sedation than the boidie) Treasure every so called mundane moment…all moments are unique, new and beautiful.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings