Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(600)
-
▼
August
(13)
- August 4th is international owl awareness day
- Assistance dog week is August 2nd through August 8th
- August 4th is clouded leopard day
- Love, notes
- Have a blessed day everyone,
- Have a marvelous Monday
- Monday schmonday
- Good morning
- Sunday thought
- When and wherever
- The sun it sets
- Happy worldwide web day
- Saturday and August
-
▼
August
(13)
About Me
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings

No comments:
Post a Comment