Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Toooooz
❤️and a most happy tooz to all o youze❤️
👑Regal n royal memories and moments from October 6th of 2024👑
Our Mikey was the king and queen.
And ruled over everyone and everything.
Beakspeak à la king(and queen)
Greetings from da boidie man and woman about town
This little movie is about my crowns
This is my
Halftime show
I da 👑 king/queen 🫅
As we all know😃
Enjoy this week not quite half
Love from
I magic Mikey
And my human staff
❤️🦜💚🪶🎶
MagicmikeycuteasaurusT🦖dats me
DNA tested male with an ovary
Keeper of two humans
And boidie makes tree
❤️💚🪶🦜👑🦖🐲🐉
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(810)
-
▼
October
(18)
- If you say so
- it is national badger day
- Toooooz
- Mood
- It’s Monday again
- Happy sweet Sunday
- October 4th is world animal day
- The blue jay way
- As I see it
- Saturdazed
- More Saturday
- If the world
- October is pit bull awareness month
- Today is world smile day
- October 2nd is world farm animals day
- Octoboid
- October 1st is international music day
- October 1st is raccoon appreciation day
-
▼
October
(18)
About Me
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment