Friday, October 9, 2026
Have a fantabulous Friday
❤️have a fantastic Friday❤️
Magical memories and moments from October 9th of 2024
Beakspeak à la king 👑(and 🫅)
Boids be boids
No need to demur
But boidies are cool cats
Cause we likes to purr
Scritches bring out our inner feline
When I assume scritchies position
Papabeaky makes a beeline
❤️🪶💚🦜
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(820)
-
▼
October
(28)
- The coolest
- Have a fantabulous Friday
- Foliage Friday
- Happy thoisday
- A world without wolves, isn’t
- October 8th is world octopus day
- Night life
- Have a wonderful Wednesday
- Grace
- The power of dove
- If you say so
- it is national badger day
- Toooooz
- Mood
- It’s Monday again
- Happy sweet Sunday
- October 4th is world animal day
- The blue jay way
- As I see it
- Saturdazed
- More Saturday
- If the world
- October is pit bull awareness month
- Today is world smile day
- October 2nd is world farm animals day
- Octoboid
- October 1st is international music day
- October 1st is raccoon appreciation day
-
▼
October
(28)
About Me
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment