Monday, October 5, 2026
It’s Monday again
❤️🎶happy national get funky day🎶❤️
Sweet mikey dancin down memory lane
❤️💚🦜🪶🎶dance the day
Bust a move
Biteses some fingers
Find yer own inner groove😀
#nationalgetfunkyday
monday same old story...
but this monday is
funky dory
video from october 5th kf 2024
every day we miss our mikey more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(807)
-
▼
October
(15)
- Mood
- It’s Monday again
- Happy sweet Sunday
- October 4th is world animal day
- The blue jay way
- As I see it
- Saturdazed
- More Saturday
- If the world
- October is pit bull awareness month
- Today is world smile day
- October 2nd is world farm animals day
- Octoboid
- October 1st is international music day
- October 1st is raccoon appreciation day
-
▼
October
(15)
About Me
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment