Friday, October 9, 2026
Foliage Friday
❤️have a fabulous foliage Friday❤️
She sat and pondered
Lost in the leaves.
Not understanding why
This world does not believe.
In the layers of kindness,
Full and lush.
Instead busy busy busy
Minds too much in a rush
To grasp the concept
Of how it is love that sustains,
Full and verdant after
The morning rains
❤️🙏🍃
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(820)
-
▼
October
(28)
- The coolest
- Have a fantabulous Friday
- Foliage Friday
- Happy thoisday
- A world without wolves, isn’t
- October 8th is world octopus day
- Night life
- Have a wonderful Wednesday
- Grace
- The power of dove
- If you say so
- it is national badger day
- Toooooz
- Mood
- It’s Monday again
- Happy sweet Sunday
- October 4th is world animal day
- The blue jay way
- As I see it
- Saturdazed
- More Saturday
- If the world
- October is pit bull awareness month
- Today is world smile day
- October 2nd is world farm animals day
- Octoboid
- October 1st is international music day
- October 1st is raccoon appreciation day
-
▼
October
(28)
About Me
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings

No comments:
Post a Comment