Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Ode to da scream


 Is it a nightmare 

No…

Just a very loud dream 

Today we honor the 

Not so humble scream

Which is very needed 

When your humans disobey

Or actually think they can have it 

Their way 

So open them beakys

Let em roar

If the humans still don’t read the memo

Scream louder than before😀📣



You know me…Magicmikeycuteasaurus🦖special needs 


Proud of my seniority 


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree


❤️🪶💚🦜



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings