Saturday, May 4, 2024

No😁

 I don’t know what to say 

May 4th is world naked gardening day 

It is Star Wars day too 

Oh what is a naked boidie to do 

Dressing up as characters I surmise

From a movie franchise 

Far better than my ancient human pets

Au naturel 

In the buff 

that as scary as it gets 

So my human beakys 



May the fourth be with you 

Fully dressed 

Me thinks that would be 

For the best😁


You know me…Magicmikeycuteasaurus🦖special needs 


Proud of my seniority 


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree


❤️🪶💚🦜



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings