Thursday, September 26, 2013

for puppy doe, once known as kiya

i was born kiya, a happy pup.
then by my humans i was given up.
to hell i was sent, to suffering and pain,
each day i would wake up to more or the same.
finally i was rescued, too late i was found,
my injuries so grievous i was put down.
so in the name of others, those we may never know,
please work hard so i am the last lost puppy doe

rest in peace, on angels wings. our tears still falling
as angels, sing.


https://www.cbsnews.com/news/radoslaw-czerkawski-puppy-doe-man-sentenced-prison-abusing-dog-dedham-massachusetts/

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Puppy-Doe-Is-Brutally-Tortured-by-Her-Owners-Internet-Users-Seek-Justice-386176.shtml

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings