Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Scream day



Greetings and a Wednesday better than a dream

It’s April 24th and today we celebrate the scream

The time honored way of venting yer spleen 

Airing grievances and such 

Being 

Heard but not always seen

We honor the loud the proud 

The ranting and the raving 

If we do it right 

Yer ears will need saving 

❤️🪶🦜💚

And now a word from pteribird

In heaven and missed 

But in our hearts forever heard


You know me…Magicmikeycuteasaurus🦖special needs 


Proud of my seniority 


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree

❤️🪶💚🦜

#screamday 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings