Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Magic mikey

 🎶Have a most beautiful day🎶


❤️🦜💚🪶old is better than gold and second hand is first rate 

Though quite the challenge this could bring to your plate 

The reward of love, is so very great🪶💚🦜❤️


special needs senior magic mikey is our little hero. Brave, scared, loyal, feisty, quiet, boisterous, moody, loving…with a huge will and desire to live while confronting the challenges his little boidie body faces every day.  Medicated 4 times a day taking a combination of 4 different meds…and 3 visits a week to his wonderful dr office for fluids. 


We are grateful for each day we share.


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings