Thursday, March 28, 2024

Wear a hat day


 ❤️🌹🌸👑happy wear a hat day 2024 and happy every day👑🌸🌹❤️


Mommy and daddy think a hero I am 

I struggle but I strong 

I love life I love living 

Cause I da boss 

Of course 

I wears many hats

As most of us do 

The hat that is caring 

Is the bestest hat, too 

To my humans I am a flower

Because  

Love is the only real power 


You know me…Magicmikeycuteasaurus🦖


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 😀


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary 


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree

❤️🪶🦜💚


Each day in a itself a little life time

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings