Thursday, March 14, 2024

March 14 is national pi day


 We nerds are delighted

You ask why 

March 14th we celebrate pi

3.14 and many numbers more 

We also honor and celebrate the pionus

A charming boid  that really owns us

If you are chosen to be their staff

You will have lots of love and many laughs

Our pteribird in heaven was a maxi pi

We miss her and love 

Even as time goes by

So happy pi day and Friday minus one 

Time to get busy 

There is much morning stuff to

Get done 

❤️🪶💚🦜


#NationalPiDay

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings