Friday, December 8, 2023

December 8th is national crossword solvers day



 Hippie hip hooray 

It’s national crossword solvers day

Mommy tries to answer the clues 

(Cheats with her iPad 

She often dooz)

And even worse she uses a 🖊️ pen 

Though she gets correct answers now and then 

Don’t worry mommy if you can’t do it 

I’ll be more than glad to chew it😀

MagicmikeycuteasaurusT🦖dats me

DNA tested male with an ovary 

Keeper of two humans and boidie makes tree 

❤️🪶🦜🖊️💚🪶

Little green shredding machine 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings