Friday, December 1, 2023

December 1st


 ❤️🥶🥶happy first friday of December🥶🥶❤️


Alas December is finally here 

Holidays et cetera 

And we hope good cheer 

Daddy rejoices 

He like the cold

Mommy says wintery weather 

Just reminds her

That she is old 

The solution to this conundrum 

Really a cinch 

Daddy like winter 

Mommy is a grey grinch 

I just continue to rule my realm 

Humans need boidies

To take the helm 


MagicmikeycuteasaurusT🦖dats me

DNA tested male with an ovary 

Keeper of two humans 

And boidie makes tree

❤️🪶🦜💚🥶❄️mommy want🏝️🌴😀

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings