Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Happy Wednesday


 ❤️🪶🦜👑🤴🏻greetings from i the undisputed ruler of the bedboidpillowboidmountainboid 🌋territories😀


All the apartment belongs to me

Every corner of humans rooms, three 

I have completely conquered the

Humans bed

So they better scram and find 

Another place to rest their heads

Unless of course they offer 

Hugs n scritchies 

And when they are done 

“Get out my b*tches🤣

So have yourselves a most

grooveous day

And if I wants your furniture 

get outta my way

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings