Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Friday January 27 is holocaust remembrance day


 Friday January 27 is holocaust Remembrance Day 

To deny is to lie 

To ignore is to repeat 


Why do we hate? Why do we let the anger that consumes us, consume us.


We are so much better when we rise above

We are at our best when we are consumed with

The need to love


The dark forces are strong but kindness is stronger 

We honor those lost 

Who are with us no longer 


We pray for some wisdom to drown out

the hate 

For the past, hope is over 

But for the future it is not too late 


❤️🙏🏼❤️

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings