Friday, July 3, 2020

4th

 happy 4th from our magic mikey on the left and our pteribird, now in heaven, on the right. 
focus not on what is wrong
it is positvity that makes us strong.
celebrate the good we have done
and embrace the changes that have begun.
life is short
years gallop by
kindness will steer your course
if you try.
so on the 4th and all other days too
we the parrots of the world
wish all the best to you!
and remember, fireworks are extremely traumatic to ALL animal species including our own
be smart, be safe and wear a fricking mask(hides wrinkles and pimples and that is a good thing😝

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings