Friday, June 22, 2018

for koko

humans taught koko a lot of "human" stuff
but koko taught humans that this was
not enough.
koko taught all who knew her
that commmunication
could be achieved with love
and dedication.
though
she was far from her natural
comfort zone
but she did what she could
to feel "at home"
her story is both humbling
and it inspires.
to find our own inner koko
we should all aspire

rest in peace
on angel wings

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/21/622160278/koko-the-gorilla-dies-redrew-the-lines-of-animal-human-communication

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings