Monday, February 27, 2017

when you

when you find that the source of all happiness comes from that which unites, not divides, us..when you experience that sense of commonality. which makes us all part of the human community.

when you learn that the blood of the divine runs through us all and that we are all a part of that divinity.

when you are finally free from hate, open to love and learning from those who walk a different path.

when you realize, at last, the these paths all lead to the same place and emanate from the same source.

this is when you really start to live

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings