Monday, February 27, 2017

imp-perfection

imp-perfection
my feathers are ruffled
the few that remain
sometimes i very nervous
my former life was a strain.
i gots some arthritis
i old just like some of you.
but i embrace my new life
and those who embrace it,
too.
beauty is what the heart
tells the eyes,
my humans think i am handsome
(p.s. so do i)
yes i am a bit of a ragamuffin boy,
but critters like us
can bring the most joy..
so when you goes to the shelter
to adopt a new friend.
adopt an imp-perfection
and perhaps start
a trend.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings