Monday, October 22, 2012

the world according to the bucky boy

the world according to the bucky boy
my name is bucky boy
and i live to play
so glad that your house
is now in my way
if the door is open,
...
that room i will
go through it
whatever is not nailed down
i will gladly chew it
if your shoes are in range
i would love to munch
nothing like brand new sneakers
as a snack before lunch
that watch you got when
you graduated from high school?
i stopped time with my puppy teeth
a-roooo ain't that cool!!!
and furniture, no problemo
wood does good fiber make
that dining room set
a great teething break
yes i am part wolf and i
like to howl
but take away my food
and i may start to growl
you are humans, that is
very clear
but three guesses who
is the alpha here

RIP bucky boy
homewrecker par excellence
and sorely missed♥

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings