Wednesday, November 23, 2011

to be thankful

to be thankful for the beautiful flowers
that count their lives by minutes and hours
as in their gentle radiance,
wondering if it all makes sense
be thankful for each breath
you take
because one day it is
the last that you will make
be thankful that in what seems chaos
and disorder,
there really is reason not just
a random marauder
be thankful that you can feel
and ideate
no need to look further,
all that can wait



photo taken by my trusty blackberry








No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings