Friday, November 12, 2010

a simple prayer

a simple prayer

to all out there

those who do

or do not care

life is fleeting

pain remains

as long as our

hearts are beating

things can change

i see the clock

the hands not still

this forward motion

can be a bitter pill

but it is one that

we do not

have to swallow

our faith in our dreamscape

we can follow

although we cannot

alter our ultimate course

for good we can be

a positive force

as long as we can talk

and walk this earth

let us make this trip

a lifetime's worth

love and light

even after

we say goodnight

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings