Friday, June 7, 2024

Friday







 🧡haaaaappy friiiiiiiday❤️


When mommy and daddy used to work 

Outta the home 

They would say 

Oh how we live for TGIF day 

Now them too oldies work exclusively for me

And Friday to them is just another day 

Of boidie worshipry 

24/7

Yeah dat right 

Love squawks cuddles 

And beakybites 


you know know me…MagicmikeycuteasaurusT🦖special needs 


Proud of my seniority 


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree


❤️🦜🪶💚

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings