Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Happy Tuesday

 ❤️🪶💚🦜happy tooz to all o youze🦜💚🪶❤️


Greetings on this January day 

For we boidies anudda excuse to play

But for most humans as a rule 

Time to gets ready for work and/or school 

Unless you are ancient like my pet humans 

Whose duty in life is for me to be the 

Center of all their doings 

So enjoy whatever it is on your agenda

I needs a nap so this poem gonna end-a

(Which it is my belief that from youze I hears a

Great sigh of relief🤪)


MagicmikeycuteasaurusT 🦖dats me 


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 😀


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary 


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree


❤️🪶💚🦜


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings