Thursday, March 30, 2023

March 30th is I am in control day


 ❤️🪶🦜happy Friday just around the corner but it is a long block🦜🪶❤️😀


☮️🎶have a most grooveous❤️


March 30 is I am in control day 


My humans can say whatsever they say 

But i in control every day 

It would be nice if I let’s them

Pretend to be boss 

But I have no intention of doing so,

Of course😀

So here I do my yoda thing 

Napping on mommy 

And meditating 

What “up to no goods”

I am contemplating 


MagicmikeycuteasaurusT 🦖wrecksandrules❤️🪶🦜

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings