Thursday, December 8, 2022

Happy Friday minus one


 ❤️happy Friday minus one❤️


🦜Nakee is beautiful🦜


No I am not festooned with glorious feathers

I am mostly nakee and sensitive to the weather 

My life before was bad so I choose to forget 

each day now a joy 

The best is yet 

My humans think I the prettiest nakee they seen

And are so proud of my pretty preen 

So to all of you who are different too 

We think you are perfect 

And we love you.


Hold your heads high 

Like I

Even though my wings can’t fly 

My heart is so full it touches 

The sky ❤️🦜🪶🪶❤️❤️❤️

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings