Friday, August 5, 2022

healing



 we met this little squirrel friend at the feed. 

she was healthy and happy 

stealing the bird seed

she was very trusting

did not approach us with fear

we were happy to see each other

we held her dear.

for a while she did not come by

where did she go

they she returned with an injury

on her precious head and nose

time again passed

we thought she did too

did not know where to find her

or what to do.

we went back to the feed

and stood

our bushy tailed buddy

was scarred but

looking so good

healing is a miracle

each scar a tale told

each day a life a moment

from young until old




No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings