Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanks

 thanks...

we are grateful to have hearts that love, to experience the joys of loving and being loved. to be able to accept love and return same with no filter.
to love those here as we honor those here no longer. to keep on loving as long as we are here. and perhaps after.
we are thankful to all those who stop by this page, enjoy our gentle philosophy and perhaps take a smile with them...
you make us smile, too
magic mikey, the king queen and everything in between
pteribird, in heaven and forever in our hearts.
and our humans... ❤ 🦜🎵🦜



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings