Friday, September 17, 2021

national pet bird day

 the best of friends we can be

so enjoyable but noisy

our company.

we are sweet, sassy

pretty and clever

if you are good to us

the bond is forever.

we are not decorations

to be kept in our cage

if you were thus confined

you would react in sadness

and rage.

we are not here to entertain you

all the above is because

we birds are smarter

ergo we are the boss.

so if you wish an avian

have you done your research yet

if you did you would realize

that humans are our pets.

be kind enjoy us give us 

a lot of time.

okay end of lecture

and of this rhyme


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings